Bowen Outdoor Communal Table
Did someone say patio season? The Bowen outdoor communal table is perfect for hosting larger parties on your busy patios. Its inviting design provides a spot to gather and socialize. Crafted with highly durable materials for the outdoors — including over 150 steel frame colors and recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or Ipe hardwood table tops.
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a sustainable dimensional wood alternative made primarily from recycled and recyclable plastic. Ipe, a dense hardwood, is naturally resistant to the elements and develops a rich grey patina with time and use.
Available in dining, counter and bar heights.
- Table top available in high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or Ipe premium hardwood — resilient materials for the outdoors
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a sustainable dimensional wood alternative made primarily from recycled and recyclable plastic. It is a high-performance, low-maintenance material that is color stable and can withstand outdoor elements, and will never splinter, crack, or chip.
- Ipe is an incredibly dense hardwood, naturally resistant to rot and decay. It is unfinished and will weather to a grey patina.
- Slatted table top design for easy cleaning and drainage with .375” space between slats
- Steel base finished in a durable powder coat suitable for outdoor use
- Inviting 2.5" soft corner radius
- Optional, 1.63" diameter umbrella cutout with stainless steel sleeve (must be specified at time of order)
- Counter and bar height models are standard with footrest
- Black nylon glides standard
- Some assembly required (approximately 15 minutes)