Starting List Price $742
Great design doesn’t need to be bold, but rather neutral. Proving that idea is the Brooke barstool. Featuring rounded corners, legs, and slats, the Brooke barstool also offers three upholstery variations. It’s the sheer simplicity that gives this collection its edge.
For the Brooke Collection, we’ve partnered with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation to help find a cure for this challenging disease. For every Brooke chair or stool purchase, we will donate a portion to this organization.
- Shipping Weight 13 lbs
- No. Per Carton 1
- Seat Pad (-21) C.O.M. Requirements .4 yd(s)
- Fully Upholstered Seat (-31) C.O.M. Requirements .5 yd(s)
- Fully Upholstered Seat & Back (-33) C.O.M. Requirements 1 yd(s)
- Seat Height 30.25
- Overall Width 19.7
- Overall Depth 20.6
- Overall Height 40
- Beech frame
- Available as all wood chair or with multiple upholstery variations
- CAL 117 fire resistant upholstery materials
- Stainless steel footrest protector on on counter and barstools
- Metal carpet glides
- Tested to BIFMA standards
Made to order, lead time is 4 weeks
Quick ship (quantities of 20 or less), lead time is 2 weeks
Industrial designer Tim Stoepker has always been fascinated by the relationship between objects and how they can influence our lives in a positive or negative way. A native to the Grand Rapids-area, Tim and his team at Filter Studio bring ideas to life through authentic collaborations with manufacturers such as Grand Rapids Chair Company. Tim designed the Brooke and Sherman Collections.