Brooke Counter Stool
Starting List Price $557
The Brooke counter stool is a fresh take on a classic wood barstool. Slatted back, rounded details, and multiple upholstery options dress up this modern wood counter stool. For the Brooke Collection, we’ve partnered with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation to help find a cure for this challenging disease. For every Brooke chair or stool purchase, we will donate a portion to this organization.
- Shipping Weight 12 lbs
- No. Per Carton 1
- Partially Upholstered Seat UPH1 C.O.M. Requirements .43 yd(s)
- Fully Upholstered Seat UPH3 C.O.M. Requirements .5yd(s)
- Fully Upholstered Seat & Back UPH4 C.O.M. Requirements 1 yd(s)
- Overall Width 18.4"
- Seat Height 25.5"
- Overall Depth 19.6"
- Overall Height 34"
- Beech frame
- Available as all wood chair or with multiple upholstery variations
- UPH1 features 1/2” thick foam on seat
- UPH3 features 3/4” thick foam on seat
- UPH4 features 3/4” on seat and ½” thick foam on back
- CAL 117 fire resistant upholstery materials
- Stainless steel footrest protector on on counter and barstools
- Metal carpet glides
- Tested to BIFMA standards
Made to order, lead time is 4-6 weeks
Industrial designer Tim Stoepker has always been fascinated by the relationship between objects and how they can influence our lives in a positive or negative way. A native to the Grand Rapids-area, Tim and his team at Filter Studio bring ideas to life through authentic collaborations with manufacturers such as Grand Rapids Chair Company. Tim designed the Brooke and Sherman Collections.