Brooke Counter Stool
Starting List Price $557
The Brooke counter stool is a fresh take on a classic wood barstool. Slatted back, rounded details, and multiple upholstery options dress up this modern wood counter stool.
- Shipping Weight 12 lbs
- No. Per Carton 1
- Partially Upholstered Seat UPH1 C.O.M. Requirements .43 yd(s)
- Fully Upholstered Seat UPH3 C.O.M. Requirements .5yd(s)
- Fully Upholstered Seat & Back UPH4 C.O.M. Requirements 1 yd(s)
- Overall Width 18.4"
- Seat Height 25.5"
- Overall Depth 19.6"
- Overall Height 34"
- Beech frame
- Available as all wood chair or with multiple upholstery variations
- UPH1 features 1/2” thick foam on seat
- UPH3 features 3/4” thick foam on seat
- UPH4 features 3/4” on seat and ½” thick foam on back
- CAL 117 fire resistant upholstery materials
- Stainless steel footrest protector on on counter and barstools
- Metal carpet glides
- Tested to BIFMA standards
Made to order, lead time is 4-6 weeks
Industrial designer Tim Stoepker has always been fascinated by the relationship between objects and how they can influence our lives in a positive or negative way. A native to the Grand Rapids-area, Tim and his team at Filter Studio bring ideas to life through authentic collaborations with manufacturers such as Grand Rapids Chair Company. Tim designed the Brooke and Sherman Collections.