Frankie Bar Table
Starting List Price $2712
Designed by Joey Ruiter, the Frankie table is a modern, mixed-material communal dining table with soft curves and chunky tubes. Powder coat the steel legs in any of our standard metal finishes or from our Color Finder palette. Finish the tabletop in maple, white oak, hickory, walnut, mixed woods, or laminate. Our solid wood table tops come standard with an antimicrobial top coat. Added bonus: users can sit on the end of the tables, too!
Our solid wood table tops come standard with an antimicrobial top coat.
- Rectangle & Racetrack:
30W x 72, 84, 94"L
36W x 72, 84, 94"L
- Height: Counter (36"H), and Bar (42"H)
- 5.5” steel column
- 1.5” solid wood or laminate tops (solid woods available in: maple, hickory, white oak, walnut, mixed woods)
- Felt glides
- Available in 30” and 36” widths, 72”, 84” and 94” lengths
- Rectangular, Racetrack, or 5" radius corners are available on wood or laminate tops
- Available in counter or bar height variations
- Tested to BIFMA standards
Made to order — lead time is 4-7 weeks.
Award-winning designer Joey Ruiter is known for pushing design boundaries. Ruiter focuses on form and function to create jaw-dropping products that are as useful as they are unique. Always ahead of the curve, this star of the industrial design world currently holds over 25 patents in furniture and transportation design. Joey Ruiter has designed the following products for GRCC: Sadie II, Leo, Harper, and Frankie Table.