Harper 4-Leg Chair
Starting List Price $526
No frills and no fuss is the name of the game for this Harper chair. Using simple steel legs and a class plywood shell, the Harper chair can look completely different with a switch of finish or upholstery.
- Shipping Weight 19.09 lbs
- No. Per Carton 2
- Fully Upholstered C.O.M Requirements 1 yds
- Seat C.O.M Requirements .4 yds
- Seat Height 19.09"
- Overall Width 17.29"
- Overall Depth 20.38"
- Available in wood or laminate shells
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 fire retardant upholstery materials
- Upholstered models feature 1/2" thick foam
- Premium plastic glides
- Polyurethane and urethane fabrics will not be accepted due to their low melting point
Made to order, lead time is 4-13 weeks
Award-winning designer Joey Ruiter is known for pushing design boundaries. Ruiter focuses on form and function to create jaw-dropping products that are as useful as they are unique. Always ahead of the curve, this star of the industrial design world currently holds over 25 patents in furniture and transportation design. Joey Ruiter has designed the following products for GRCC: Sadie II, Leo, Harper, and Frankie Table.