Harper Lounge Chair
Starting List Price $607
This low-slung lounge is the epitome of cool. Designed by Joey Ruiter, our Harper lounge chair features a steel x-shaped base and plywood shell that can be upholstered in a variety of ways.
- Shipping Weight 23.22 lbs
- No. Per Carton 1
- Fully Upholstered C.O.M Requirements 2.279 yds
- Partially Upholstered C.O.M Requirements 1 yd
- Seat Height 15.6"
- Overall Width 25.6"
- Overall Depth 27.4"
- Available in wood or laminate shells
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 fire retardant upholstery materials
- Upholstered models feature 1/2" thick foam
- Plastic sled glides
- Polyurethane and urethane fabrics will not be accepted due to their low melting point
Made to order, lead time is 4-6 weeks
Award-winning designer Joey Ruiter is known for pushing design boundaries. Ruiter focuses on form and function to create jaw-dropping products that are as useful as they are unique. Always ahead of the curve, this star of the industrial design world currently holds over 25 patents in furniture and transportation design. Joey Ruiter has designed the following products for GRCC: Sadie II, Leo, Harper, and Frankie Table.