Starting List Price $522
Inspired by factory chairs of the past, the Reece barstool features a plywood shell and steel tube frame and legs. An integrated handle helps guests pull the chair in and out and shells can be swapped for laminate for added durability.
- Shipping Weight 21.65 lbs
- No. Per Carton 1
- Seat & Back C.O.M Requirements .5 yds
- Seat C.O.M Requirements .35 yds
- Seat Height 30.35"
- Overall Width 18.75"
- Overall Depth 18.68"
- Available in wood or laminate shells
- Back bracket and legs can be specified with two separate finishes
- Integrated handle for ease of use when stacking or moving
- Partially or fully upholstered
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 fire retardant upholstery materials
- Premium plastic glides
Made to order, lead time is 4-6 weeks
John Kaloustian is an accomplished industrial designer from Detroit known for his pragmatic approach to product design. He has worked with the likes of Coalesse, Bernhardt Design, and Grand Rapids Chair Company. While he designs a variety of objects, his sweet spot is seating. When designing a chair, it must offer a fresh aesthetic while also providing superior performance and comfort for the application. John Kaloustian designed the Reece, Felix, and Felix Jr. Collections.