Starting List Price $576
It’s all about the details with this industrial style chair. An integrated handle, exposed fasteners, and stacking capabilities makes Reece one our most functional (and fresh) chairs yet. Finish the chair with upholstery and laminate for extra comfort and durability.
- Shipping Weight 28 lbs
- No. Per Carton 2
- Seat & Back C.O.M Requirements .5 yd(s)
- Seat C.O.M Requirements .35 yd(s)
- Seat Height 17.6
- Overall Width 18.75
- Overall Depth 18.21
- Overall Height 31.7
- Available in wood or laminate shells
- Back bracket and legs can be specified with two separate finishes
- Integrated handle for ease of use when stacking or moving
- Stacks four high
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 fire retardant upholstery materials
- Upholstered models feature 1/2″ thick foam
- Premium plastic glides
Made to order — lead time is 4-13 weeks.
John Kaloustian is an accomplished industrial designer from Detroit known for his pragmatic approach to product design. He has worked with the likes of Coalesse, Bernhardt Design, and Grand Rapids Chair Company. While he designs a variety of objects, his sweet spot is seating. When designing a chair, it must offer a fresh aesthetic while also providing superior performance and comfort for the application. John Kaloustian designed the Reece, Felix, and Felix Jr. Collections.