Starting List Price $3600
Rita Loveseat is as delightfully comfortable as it is artfully functional — balancing what people want from home and what is needed to be productive. Rita is meant for relaxing and socializing. Highly customizable and designed for the outdoors, yet equally at home indoors.
Available with or without arm caps.
- No. Per Carton 1
- Seat Height 18"
- Overall Height 29"
- Overall Width 49", With arm caps 54"
- Overall Depth 30"
- COM requirements 3.75 yards
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Tubular steel frame finished in a durable powder coat for outdoor use
- 4" Dri-Fast foam with extra large pores for speedy drying
- Black nylon glides
- Removeable upholstered cushions for easy storage
- Upholstered, single seat cushion attaches to frame with Velcro straps
- Upholstered back cushions are individual cushions with optional Velcro straps to secure to frame
- Specify outdoor, commercial-grade fabrics for outdoor applications
- 3-year structural warranty, 1-year finish warranty for outdoor applications
- 5-year structural warrant, 1-year finish warranty for indoor applications
Optional Arm Caps:
- Available in high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or Ipe premium hardwood—materials suitable for the outdoors
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a sustainable dimensional wood alternative made primarily from recycled and recyclable plastic. It is a high-performance, low-maintenance material that is color stable and can withstand outdoor elements and will never splinter, crack or chip.
- Ipe is a premium and incredibly dense hardwood, naturally resistant to rot and decay. It is unfinished and will weather to a rich grey patina with time and use.
Made to order — lead time is 6-10 weeks.
Founded in 2010, Filter Studio has been a longtime collaborator of Grand Rapids Chair Co. The team is comprised of designers Tim Stoepker and Sarah Gesink. Together they have been responsible for some of our most popular products, including our Brooke, Bowen, Rita, Sherman, and Sigsbee collections.