Starting List Price $450
The Sherman barstool has the trifecta: modern, simple, and affordable. But, our favorite part of this barstool is the back design. Look closely, and you won’t see a single screw, putting all eyes on the molded plywood panels that cross the powder coated steel tubing. Add an upholstered seat for an extra comfortable sit or keep it simple with the wood seat.
Available in chair, counter stool, and barstool.
- Shipping Weight 18 lbs
- No. Per Carton 1
- Seat C.O.M Requirements .5 yd(s)
- Seat Height 30"
- Overall Width 18.6"
- Overall Depth 22.6"
- Overall Height 42"
- Steel frame and legs
- Beech wood seat and back
- Available with wood or upholstered seat
- Upholstered seat (UPH3) features 3/4" thick foam on seat
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 fire retardant upholstery
- Stainless steel footrest protector on counter and barstools
- Black nylon glides
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA standards
Made to order, lead time is 10 weeks
Industrial designer Tim Stoepker has always been fascinated by the relationship between objects and how they can influence our lives in a positive or negative way. A native to the Grand Rapids-area, Tim and his team at Filter Studio bring ideas to life through authentic collaborations with manufacturers such as Grand Rapids Chair Company. Tim designed the Brooke and Sherman Collections.