Starting List Price $427
The Sherman chair blurs the lines between industrial style and a new era of modern American design. This metal dining chair stacks three high and comes with a wood or upholstered seat.
Available in chair, counter stool, and barstool.
- Shipping Weight 14 lbs
- No. Per Carton 2
- Seat C.O.M Requirements .5 yrd(s)
- Seat Height 18"
- Overall Width 18.5"
- Overall Depth 20.6"
- Overall Height 30.9"
- Steel frame and legs
- Beech wood seat and back
- Available with a wood or upholstered seat
- UPH3 features 3/4" thick foam on seat
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 ﬁre retardant upholstery
- Stainless steel footrest protector on counter and barstools
- Black nylon glides
- Nests 3 high
- Tested to BIFMA standards
Made to order — lead time is 4 weeks.
Industrial designer Tim Stoepker has always been fascinated by the relationship between objects and how they can influence our lives in a positive or negative way. A native to the Grand Rapids-area, Tim and his team at Filter Studio bring ideas to life through authentic collaborations with manufacturers such as Grand Rapids Chair Company. Tim designed the Brooke, Bowen, Rita, Sherman, and Sigsbee collections.