Starting List Price $427
The Sherman chair blurs the lines between industrial style and a new era of modern American design. This metal restaurant chair stacks three high and comes with a wood or upholstered seat.
Available in chair, counter stool, and barstool.
- Shipping Weight 14 lbs
- No. Per Carton 2
- Seat C.O.M Requirements .5 yrd(s)
- Seat Height 18"
- Overall Width 18.5"
- Overall Depth 20.6"
- Overall Height 30.9"
- Steel frame and legs
- Beech wood seat and back
- Available with a wood or upholstered seat
- UPH3 features 3/4" thick foam on seat
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 ﬁre retardant upholstery
- Stainless steel footrest protector on counter and barstools
- Black nylon glides
- Nests 3 high
- Tested to BIFMA standards
Made to order, lead time is 5 weeks
Industrial designer Tim Stoepker has always been fascinated by the relationship between objects and how they can influence our lives in a positive or negative way. A native to the Grand Rapids-area, Tim and his team at Filter Studio bring ideas to life through authentic collaborations with manufacturers such as Grand Rapids Chair Company. Tim designed the Brooke and Sherman Collections.