Starting List Price $599
The Sigsbee barstool is a modern mid-century-inspired wood barstool ideal for commercial dining spaces. Keep it casual in all wood or dress it up for a more luxurious sit with any of its various upholstery options. Bonus: the Sigsbee collection features a bespoke nylon buckle attachment that’s as unexpected as it is fresh.
Available in chair, counter stool, and barstool.
- No. Per Carton 1
- Seat C.O.M. Requirements .7 yd (s)
- Seat & Back C.O.M. Requirements 1.2 yd (s)
- Seat Height 30.3"
- Overall Height 43.2"
- Overall Width 17.6"
- Overall Depth 21.2"
- Solid European Beech Frame
- Available as all wood or with multiple upholstery variations
- Fully Upholstered model features nylon straps available in Pacific Blue, Khaki, Olive, or Black with metal buckles in either brass or black
- CAL 117 fire resistant upholstery materials
- Stainless steel footrest protector on counter and barstools
- Metal carpet glides
Made to order, lead time is 4 weeks
Founded in 2010, Filter Studio has been a longtime collaborator of Grand Rapids Chair Co. The team is comprised of designers Tim Stoepker and Sarah Gesink. Together they have been responsible for some of our most popular products, including our Brooke, Sherman, and Sigsbee collections.