Sigsbee Fully Upholstered Chair
Starting List Price $868
Meet your new favorite wood dining chair for commercial spaces. The Sigsbee chair features a durable steam bent solid wood frame and back. Its unique upholstery take it from fast casual to fine dining in a flash. Plus, a nylon or leather buckle attachment and unique pill-shaped legs add unexpected yet interesting details that easily make this collection a favorite.
- No. Per Carton 2
- Seat Height 18"
- Overall Height 32.6
- Overall Width 18"
- Overall Depth 19.5"
- Solid European Beech frame
- Available as all wood or with multiple upholstery variations
- Fully upholstered model features leather or nylon straps. Nylon straps available in Pacific Blue, Khaki, Olive, or Black. Leather straps available in brown, dark brown, and black. Metal buckles available in either brass or black.
- CAL 117 fire resistant upholstery materials
- Stainless steel footrest protector on counter and barstools
- Metal carpet glides
Made to order — lead time is 8 weeks.
Quick ship (no upholstery, quantities of 20 or less) — lead time is 2 weeks.
Founded in 2010, Filter Studio has been a longtime collaborator of Grand Rapids Chair Co. The team is comprised of designers Tim Stoepker and Sarah Gesink. Together they have been responsible for some of our most popular products, including our Brooke, Bowen, Rita, Sherman, and Sigsbee collections.