Starting List Price $479
Meet your new favorite wood dining chair for commercial spaces. The Sigsbee chair features a durable steam bent solid wood frame and back and a few unique upholstery options that take it from fast casual to fine dining in a flash. Plus, a nylon buckle attachment and unique pill-shaped legs add unexpected yet interesting details that easily make this collection a favorite.
Available in chair, counter stool, and barstool.
- No. Per Carton 2
- Seat C.O.M Requirements .7 yd(s)
- Seat & Back C.O.M. Requirements 1.2 yd(s)
- Seat Height 18"
- Overall Height 32.6"
- Overall Width 18"
- Overall Depth 19.5"
- Solid European Beech frame
- Available as all wood or with multiple upholstery variations
- Fully upholstered model features nylon straps available in Pacific Blue, Khaki, Olive, or Black with metal buckles in either brass or black
- CAL 117 fire resistant upholstery materials
- Stainless steel footrest protector on counter and barstools
- Metal carpet glides
Made to order, lead time is 7 weeks
Founded in 2010, Filter Studio has been a longtime collaborator of Grand Rapids Chair Co. The team is comprised of designers Tim Stoepker and Sarah Gesink. Together they have been responsible for some of our most popular products, including our Brooke, Sherman, and Sigsbee collections.