Starting List Price $598
The secret to making the modern wood dining chair is all about softening the shape. With the Brooke chair, we rounded the corners, the seat — even the slats — to give this category a fresh look. For added elegance, opt for upholstery or keep it casual with a simple seat pad or wood seat.
Available in chair and stool heights — counter and bar.
For the Brooke Collection, we’ve partnered with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation to help find the cure for juvenile diabetes. For every Brooke chair or stool purchase, we will donate a portion to this organization.
- Overall Height 30.5
- Overall Depth 20.71
- Overall Width 19.1
- Seat Height 19
- No. Per Carton 2
- Shipping Weight 10 lbs.
- Seat Pad (Model -21) C.O.M. Requirements .4 yd(s)
- Fully Upholstered Seat (Model -31) C.O.M. Requirements .5 yd(s)
- Fully Upholstered Seat & Back (Model -33) C.O.M. Requirements 1 yd(s)
- Beech frame
- Available as all wood chair or with multiple upholstery variations
- CAL 117 fire resistant upholstery materials
- Metal carpet glides
- Tested to BIFMA standards
Made to order — lead time is 5 weeks.
Industrial designer Tim Stoepker has always been fascinated by the relationship between objects and how they can influence our lives in a positive or negative way. A native to the Grand Rapids-area, Tim and his team at Filter Studio bring ideas to life through authentic collaborations with manufacturers such as Grand Rapids Chair Company. Tim designed the Brooke, Bowen, Rita, Sherman, and Sigsbee collections.