We're family-owned, passionate, and growing quickly. As one of America's leading providers of chairs and tables for commercial and noncommercial dining spaces, you'll find our products in chain restaurants like Wendy's and Sweetgreen, or in hotels, offices, and university cafeterias all across North America.
EXPLORE CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Sit with us
At Grand Rapids Chair Company, we know that our employees have lives that extend beyond our four walls. So, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and opportunities to continuously learn and grow professionally. We were even named one of Grand Rapids' Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®. Just like our customers, we want our employees to sit happy, too. Here are just a few benefits we offer to all employees:
- Dog friendly office environment
- Competitive wages
- Robust health coverage - including vision, dental and others
- 100% company matching 401K plan
- Annual profit-sharing bonus program
- 10 paid holidays (2 of which are employee's choice)
- Perfect attendance - earn extra paid time off
- Annual salary increases + 90 day hourly rate increases for manufacturing new hires
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability, and long term disability insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Manufacturing team members can wear headphones and listen to music while they work
- Onsite access to Spectrum Health athletic trainer at no charge
- Employee recognition program which includes $25 Meijer gift cards & $100 VISA gift cards
- Annual holiday party and family summer picnic
- Onsite flu shots
- Paid volunteer hours, bereavement leave, jury duty
- Tuition reimbursement
- $100 Safety boot vouchers
- Employee product discount of 70%
We believe the best companies are transparent ones. Every month, the entire Grand Rapids Chair team gathers at our Town Hall meeting. We discuss updates in the factory and office, celebrate corporate milestones, benchmark our progress, and welcome new hires. As a company, it's imperative that everyone is informed about key initiatives and goals.
To send Human Resources information, please contact email@example.com or fax to 810.222.5439.
Where we work
In 2013, we moved into a brand new manufacturing and administration facility in Byron Center, Michigan, nestled just minutes outside of downtown Grand Rapids. Surrounded by great shops and food destinations, the area has a lot to offer.
Join our team
We're always on the lookout for smart, creative problem-solvers. We have opportunities in both manufacturing and administration positions. If you have a passion for furniture, great design, and love working in a fast-paced environment, then we'd love to have you on our team. Learn more about careers at Grand Rapids Chair Company below.