Care and Maintenance
Keep your furniture looking beautiful with proper care and maintenance .
Wood surfaces are inclusive of wood seating and solid wood table tops.
Care Instructions: Wipe surface with a mild soap or liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water solution. Wipe dry with clean, soft cloth. Always leave furniture dry.
Tip: Avoid using any citrus-based products on wood chairs and tables — the citrus acts as a stain or finish stripper on wood products.
Wipe surface with a mild soap or liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water solution. Disinfect the surface with a non-abrasive household cleaner like Formula 409®,Fantastik®, Windex®, or diluted SimpleGreen®. Wipe dry with clean, soft cloth.
Tip: Never let cleaning or disinfecting products dry onto the furniture surface. This can weaken and damage the epoxy finish leading to chips and scratches.
General Care and Maintenance Tips
- Stay away from abrasive cleaners and products (sandpaper, hard bristle brushes, etc.)
- Never leave a wet cleaning substance on furniture to dry; it can damage the finish. Always wipe the residue off with a clean, dry cloth.
- When in doubt, use warm soapy water and a clean cloth.
- Test inconspicuous areas first (especially on solid wood and upholstery).
- Tighten and examine screws every month.
- Any products showing defects should be taken out of service and reported to the factory.