Bowen Outdoor Bench
Starting List Price $1,400
Bowen outdoor bench is designed to pair with Bowen communal tables for togetherness. Create classic picnic-like settings for your outdoor spaces — or use the bench on its own for a place to wait. Crafted from outdoor-ready materials –including over 150 steel frame colors and recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or Ipe hardwood for the slatted seat.
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a sustainable dimensional wood alternative made primarily from recycled and recyclable plastic. Ipe is a dense hardwood, naturally resilient to the elements, and develops a rich grey patina with time and use.
- Overall Height: 18"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Overall Depth: 16"
- Overall Width Available: 41, 53 and 64"
- No. Per Carton: 1
- Designed to tuck under the Bowen communal table when not in use
- Steel base finished in a durable powder coat for outdoor use
- Seat available in high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or Ipe premium hardwood — materials suitable for the outdoors
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a sustainable dimensional wood alternative made primarily from recycled and recyclable plastic. It is a high-performance, low-maintenance material that is color stable and can withstand outdoor elements, and will never splinter, crack, or chip.
- Ipe is a premium and incredibly dense hardwood, naturally resistant to rot and decay. It is unfinished and will weather to a grey patina.
- Slatted seat design for easy cleaning and drainage – .375” space between slates.
- Inviting, 2.5” soft corner radius
- Black nylon glides help protect floors.
- Outdoor applications: 3-year structural and 1-year finish warranty
Made to order — lead time is 5-10 weeks.
Founded in 2010, Filter Studio has been a longtime collaborator of Grand Rapids Chair Co. The team is comprised of designers Tim Stoepker and Sarah Gesink. Together they have been responsible for some of our most popular products, including our Brooke, Bowen, Rita, Sherman, and Sigsbee collections.