Harper X-Base Chair
Starting List Price $487
The classic shell chair gets a new look with the help of a rounded x-base. Designed by Joey Ruiter, the Harper X-base chair sports a simple molded plywood shell with optional upholstery upgrades. Instead of harsh lines, the steel base features soft curves that gives this chair a modern appeal.
- Shipping Weight 32.64 lbs
- No. Per Carton 2
- Fully Upholstered C.O.M Requirements 1 yd(s)
- Partially Upholstered C.O.M Requirements .5 yd(s)
- Seat Height 18.8
- Overall Width 17.33
- Overall Depth 20.38
- Available in wood or laminate shells
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 fire retardant upholstery materials
- Upholstered models feature 1/2" thick foam
- Plastic sled glides
Made to order, lead time is 4-6 weeks
Award-winning designer Joey Ruiter is known for pushing design boundaries. Ruiter focuses on form and function to create jaw-dropping products that are as useful as they are unique. Always ahead of the curve, this star of the industrial design world currently holds over 25 patents in furniture and transportation design. Joey Ruiter has designed the following products for GRCC: Sadie II, Leo, Harper, and Frankie Table.