Harper A-Frame Chair
Starting List Price $546
The Harper A-Frame Chair features a plywood shell and steel tube frame and legs. Available in wood or laminate shell or upholstered models. It stacks 4 high.
- Shipping Weight 36 lbs
- No. Per Carton 2
- Fully Upholstered C.O.M. Requirements 1 yd(s)
- Partially Upholstered C.O.M Requirements .5 yd(s)
- Seat Height 18.84"
- Overall Width 22.38"
- Overall Depth 20.36"
- Available in wood or laminate shells
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 fire retardant upholstery materials
- Upholstered models feature 1/2" thick foam
- Premium plastic glides
- Stacks 4 high
- Polyurethane and urethane fabrics will not be accepted due to their low melting point
Made to order — lead time is 4-13 weeks.
Award-winning designer Joey Ruiter is known for pushing design boundaries. Ruiter focuses on form and function to create jaw-dropping products that are as useful as they are unique. Always ahead of the curve, this star of the industrial design world currently holds over 25 patents in furniture and transportation design. Joey Ruiter has designed the following products for GRCC: Sadie II, Leo, Harper, and Frankie Table.