Frankie Communal Table
Starting List Price $1861
Designed by Joey Ruiter, the Frankie table is a modern, mixed-material communal dining table with soft curves and chunky tubes. It boasts a truly unique design, featuring two oversized U-shaped legs. The legs can be powder coated in any of our standard metal finishes or from our Color Finder palette. Tops can be finished in any of our American Hardwood species or laminate. Added bonus: users can sit on the end of the tables, too!
- Overall Height 30"
- Overall Width 30” or 36”
- Overall Length 72”, 84” or 94”
- 3” steel, U-shaped tubes
- 1.5” solid wood or laminate tops (solid woods available in: maple, hickory, white oak, walnut, mixed woods)
- Adjustable glides
- Available in 30” and 36” widths, 72”, 84” and 94” lengths
- 5" radius corners available on wood or laminate tops
- Only available in dining height
- Tested to BIFMA standards
Made to order, lead time is 6 weeks
Award-winning designer Joey Ruiter is known for pushing design boundaries. Ruiter focuses on form and function to create jaw-dropping products that are as useful as they are unique. Always ahead of the curve, this star of the industrial design world currently holds over 25 patents in furniture and transportation design. Joey Ruiter has designed the following products for GRCC: Sadie II, Leo, Harper, and Frankie Table.