Starting List Price $2100
We built Rita for both the indoors and outdoors. Combining outdoor durability with interior style, this chair will meet all your lounge seating needs. With an open frame and easily detachable cushions, cleaning is a breeze. You can also order a round side table attachment featuring a 10″ diameter surface made of a sustainable material called ACRE. ACRE looks like wood, but reliably withstands the elements. It’s the perfect perch for your latte or tablet.
Shown with optional side table attachment (sold separately).
- No. Per Carton 1
- C.O.M. Requirements 2.75 yd(s)
- Seat Height 18"
- Overall Width 26"
- Overall Depth 29.7"
- Overall Height 28.6"
- Arm Rest Height 22.9"
- Arm Rest Height With Table 23.5"
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Powder coated steel frame
- 4" Dri-fast foam
- Black nylon glides
- Removeable upholstered cushions for easy storage
- Upholstered seat cushion attaches to frame with Velcro straps
- Outdoor-grade, commercial fabrics suggested for outdoor applications
- 3-year structural warranty, 1-year finish warranty for outdoor applications
- 5-year structural warrant, 1-year finish warranty for indoor applications
Optional Side Table:
- 10" diameter surface
- ACRE table top material, 100% recyclable and made from rice hulls (natural variations occur in color and grain)
- ACRE table top material is 100% tree-free, free of phenol, formaldehyde and adhesives. Resists water, weather, pests, and fire
- Can be attached to left or right side
- Only compatible with Rita Lounge, model #190-33 (Rita Lounge without arm caps)
Made to order, lead time is 6 weeks
Founded in 2010, Filter Studio has been a longtime collaborator of Grand Rapids Chair Co. The team is comprised of designers Tim Stoepker and Sarah Gesink. Together they have been responsible for some of our most popular products, including our Brooke, Sherman, and Sigsbee collections.